Procedure To Become An Agent:
To become an agent, you are expected to:
1.Simple Registration Process: To become an LIC agent, you have to fill in a simple registration form available on the Contact Us page of our website. You can submit the documents mentioned at the bottom of this page later. Please also take a look at the Documents and Fees section of this page.
2.Online or Offline Training: Once you are through the registration process, you will have to go for Online or Offline Training of 25 hours. Upon completion of the training, you will be awarded with a training certificate. The training covers all the aspects of Life Insurance Business.
3.Examination: Further, you will appear a Pre-Licensing Online exam conducted by IRDA and obtain at least - 17 out of 50 Marks. The questions will be of objective type.
4.License: Upon passing the exam, you will be awarded a license by IRDA to work as an insurance agent. Then you will be appointed as an agent by our branch and now you will be a part of a team.
|3 Colour passport size photos||Rs. 150 for Registration|
|Photo copy of age proof||Rs. 250 For Online Training Fees|
|Photo copies of educational qualification||Rs. 425 For Online Exam|
|Photo copy of Pan Card|
What To Do Next:
- Attend subject oriented training sessions conducted by the Development officer Manoj Panday every month.
- Start with procuring business from known circle before venturing into unknown circle.
- Focus on your core competence area- Salary saving scheme, employer-employee module, keyman, term insurance, pension plans, bima school, bima gram, MWP etc..
Who Can Become An Agent/Advisor:
- Doctors- MBBS, Homeopaths, Ayurveda, Unani, RMPs.
- Engineers– BE, BTECH, Diploma holders.
- Chartered Accountants
- Govt Employee’s spouse and children.
- CEOs of Companies.
- Builders, Contractors.
- Salaried persons looking for an extra income.
- Contract employees of govt, quasi govt, LIC HFL, anganwadi workers.
- Teachers, Nurses.
- Medical representatives, Salesmen, Marketting personnel.
- Students-boys and girls.
- Stock brokers
- Estate Agents
- Retired/VRS employees.
- Skilled/Semi skilled Labour, Artisans-goldsmith, blacksmith, potters, tailors etc.
- General insurance agents, health insurance agents and Pharma distributors.
- Other company insurance advisors.
- Software professionals, medical transcriptionists etc willing to expand or build their social network.
Qualities Needed To Become An Agent/Advisor:
- Quest for earning.
- Urge to work.
- Strive to gain knowledge.
- Positive approach to life.
- Friendly Disposition.
- Social responsiveness towards others welfare.
- Integrity in Professional and Personal aspects.
Your Role As An Agent:
- Share financial vision of customers.
- Educate on diversification of funds- savings, insurance, loans etc.
- Guide/ Suggest customers on investment avenues.
- Accountable for customers trust in you.
- Become a part of many families that you serve.
- Contribute your might to society in a meaning way.
- Minimum Educational Qualification : (10th Pass).
- Minimum Age: 18 Years (No Upper Age Limit).
- Resident of District Sultanpur or Amethi (U.P.)